The photo session is an important step in marketing your property since the first visit the buyers has often done is through the Internet. We have to present your home through its best angles to make sure we create interest. Having the best photographer and the best photo resolution are good assets, but basically, but it’s the seller that must make its property attractive to buyers. Here are some tips for enhancing your home before the photo session.
HERE ARE SOME USEFUL SUGGESTIONS THAT ALLOWS YOUR PROPERTY TO BE AT HER BEST:
1. Clean the interior and exterior of the property: Make sure that the whole house and outside grounds are clean.
2. Remove any objects, we do not want to see any photos, clear the countertops and the office space. Place them in a closet or other storage space during the photoshoot.
3. Store your belongings such as keys, cell phones, laptops, handbags, etc. & hide your personal care products around the shower and in your bathroom in your cabinets.
4. If you have pets, put away their toys and food bowls away temporarily.
5. Turn on the lights and open your blinds and curtains in each room.
6. Make sure that the beds are tidy and that no clothes are hanging around. Clean your bedside tables(remove ornaments, handkerchiefs, photos, etc.)
7. Close all the wardrobes and cabinets doors and put away your family photos in addition to any objects with religious characters.
8. Move the cars out of the driveway and close the garage door.
9. Do not leave garbage cans and recycling bins out in full view and same goes with outdoor garbage cans in front of your property.
10. Remove magnets and other objects on the refrigerator door.
11. Toilet seat down please.
12. Hide all household product bottles, beauty or detergent.
13. Light dust should not be visible on photo frames.
The photo session and taking the measurements of your property usually lasts between 30-45 minutes.
My photographer is experienced and knows how to take the right angles and position your property at her best. However, if you have a special request for a shoot, he will be happy to take it for you.